We strongly believe that this educational system is the Entry Point to a new approach in developing and education generally. The time when parents and teachers have been authorities, who lectured children the “only one and right way” – are no longer existing. Now, they become mentors, tutors and coaches who guide children in their growing-up process. TLI Pedagogics is created to be a bridge, that connects useful methodologies, new viewpoints and perspectives with modern neuroscientific research and basic knowledge in child-development. It also recognizes the importance of social awareness and environmental care as well as a strong, solid and healthy personality as the key for all.
As a holistic system, our Curriculum starts with children in the early years (preferably the earliest at the age of 18 months to 2 years), guiding them throughout their growing-up process till adulthood. It is entirely based on the Lelek Philosophy, a philosophy built on the following 5 pillars:
- – L = Life oriented development (NOT experiential learning)
- – E = Enhancement of unlimited human potential (Understand your inner Strengths)
- – L = Learning versus Teaching (Easiness through diversity)
- – E = Empowering Self Learning (Collect experiences)
- – K = Kids-oriented acting
(If you want to understand our pillars more deeply, join our Basic Workshops. They are designed for parents and teachers and explain the concept and the philosophy in its fundamental structure. As a parent, we highly recommend you to sit through this basic training. You are a part of the quality control in a school to make sure the concepts are transmitted properly).
In TLI Preschools and Schools, we create a place – where children are seen as precious human beings who are allowed to grow and develop at their own speed. Our work as teachers are:
- – to guide them so as to be kept safe from harm
- – to inspire them to discover new knowledge
- – to lead them to more experiences and
- – to help them manifest their full potential!
Through our curriculum – we:
- – Establish self-competence and -responsibility
- – Empower cognitive intelligence
- – Grow social and environmental awareness.
TLI Pedagogics builds a new foundation for intelligent education.
It’s a K12 system divided into 3 big sections:
- – Preschool – till age 3 1/2 (4 years)
- – Kindergarten – till age 6
- – Primary School 1 – 6-9 (10 depending on the countries law)
- – Primary School 2 – 9 -11 (depending on the countries law)
- – individual steps may be implemented in secondary and high school